TrackBack URL for this entry:
References to this entry
With the new START treaty negotiations moving forward - the treaty will be discussed during Hillary Clinton's visit to Moscow that begins today - the opposition to the treaty is also shaping up. A couple of weeks ago the Senate...
[Would Russia's numbers decline without START follow-on?] [October 13, 2009 5:30 AM] [#]
The laying down of the keel of fourth submarine of the Project 955 class, Svyatitel Nikolay, has been postponed again, this time quietly. Initially, the construction was supposed to begin in December 2009, but after another failure of the Bulava...
The K-407 Novomoskovsk submarine of the Project 667BDRM class, which is undergoing overhaul at the Zvezdochka plant, has been moved out of dry dock on December 13, 2010. The submarine, which began overhaul in November 2008, is now expected to...
The K-407 Novomoskovsk submarine of the Project 667BDRM class was seen going to sea on June 1st, 2012. The submarine entered the Zvezdochka shipyard for overhaul in November 2008 (it's been in and out of the dry dock a couple...
On July 27, 2012 the Zvezdochka shipyard turned the K-407 Novomoskovsk submarine of the Project 667BDRM class over to the navy. The submarine underwent what's described as a "medium overhaul" and some modernization. In particular, it will carry the mos...
- New START March 2017 numbers
- Ryazan Project 667BDR submarine is back in service
- Flight tests of Barguzin rail-mobile ICBM are said to begin in 2019
- Is Sarmat program in trouble?
- Test launch of silo-based Topol-M from Plesetsk
- No gaps in early-warning coverage as three radars to begin combat duty in 2017
- The eighth Project 955 Borey submarine laid down at Sevmash
- Successful Nudol ASAT test reported
- Rocket Forces received 23 new RS-24 Yars missiles in 2016
- Strategic Rocket Forces - launches in 2016 and the 2017 plan