TrackBack URL for this entry:
References to this entry
The Strategic Rocket Forces began deployment of the fifth regiment of Topol-M (SS-27) missiles. The missile division in Tatishchevo now includes 44 silo-based Topol-M missiles.
Speaking at a press-conference, Lt.-Gen. Igor Khvorov, the commander of the Long-range Aviation, detailed strategic bomber acquisition plans. Two Tu-160 bombers that were expected to enter active service in 2005 will be delivered in the first quarter o...
It looks like the new Tu-160 bomber that the Air Force was planning to bring to active service in 2005 may not be a new bomber at all. According to a report at Aviaport.ru, which quotes a source in the...
Plesetsk launch site will launch eight rockets this year, five of which will be military launches. The acquisition plan for 2006 calls for twelve space launchers and nine military satellites. Three of the nine satellites are Glonass spacecraft that wil...
It looks like the Topol-M production plan for 2006 has been corrected - Strana.ru reports that the Votkinsk plant got an order to produce seven missiles this year. It was previously reported that the 2006 acquisition plan included six new...
The Cosmos-2420 satellite launched yesterday from Plesetsk was the first of the nine military spacecraft that are scheduled to be launched in 2006. Information about other launches is scarce, but some details are coming out - this is an attempt...
The Russian government disclosed some of its defense spending and acquisition plans for 2007. According to the minister of defense, in 2007 the total spending on national defense will reach “more than 820 billion rubles”, “more than 300 billion r...
- Ryazan Project 667BDR submarine is back in service
- Flight tests of Barguzin rail-mobile ICBM are said to begin in 2019
- Is Sarmat program in trouble?
- Test launch of silo-based Topol-M from Plesetsk
- No gaps in early-warning coverage as three radars to begin combat duty in 2017
- The eighth Project 955 Borey submarine laid down at Sevmash
- Successful Nudol ASAT test reported
- Rocket Forces received 23 new RS-24 Yars missiles in 2016
- Strategic Rocket Forces - launches in 2016 and the 2017 plan
- Possible launch of R-29RM missile from Bryansk submarine